Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey Mr Postman, look and see, if there's a letter, a letter for me!!

Ever since joining foodbuzz, I've been surfing other foodbuzz members' blog with a vengeance. There are so many interesting food related blogs out there, and the good people at foodbuzz have done such a great job at uniting foodies all around the world!

Not only have they created a platform for exchange of precious food related information, from time to time, they also surprise their foodies with swags! Been reading other blogs about how they have received the latest swag, which included an eco friendly recyclable bag, and I wondered when I will receive mine...

Days of waiting stretched into months, and still the parcel did not arrive. So I gave up the thought of it ever reaching me, since foodbuzz is in San Francisco and here is the asian chick wishfully thinking they would send it all the way to Singapore. But lo and behold! The chief baker received an email from foodbuzz editorial, asking for confirmation of my postal address because the swag they sent was returned to them indicating an invalid postal address! Excitedly and trying so hard not to show the I-can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-it emotions, I politely replied with my address. So after a week or two, the swag finally arrived! Thank you foodbuzz, and oh! Mr Postman too!

The bag that has travelled the world

How sweet of Foodbuzz to even print my blogname on the badge!

To find out more about Foodbuzz, click the banner on the right to get to their awesome site!

2 comments:

Heidi Leon Monges said...

congratulations for the foodbuzz apron. Starting to think I have a chance too (I'm Shanghai)

regards,

Heidi

cupcakeculture said...

Hi Heidi, I'm sure they wlll send it! Be patient dear!